Junior Web Developer
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our Global Digital Marketing and Development team. As a Junior Web Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating IBC Auto WordPress themes, templates and plugins for Marketing offer and blog sites.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Patch and security management
- WordPress user administration
- Report creation
- Integration capabilities
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Send Resume to HR@ibcauto.com