We are looking for a SEO/SMO Executive to join our Global Digital Marketing and Development team. As a SEO/SMO Executive, you will be responsible for both on-page and off-page IBC Auto related pages. Making sure that contents are searchable. You will also be responsible for all the social media platforms the team maintain.
Duties and responsibilities:
- On-Page/Off-Page contents
- Google Ads creation
- Social media posting and boosting
- Monitor Digital Marketing calendar
- Blog administration
- Content creation for blog articles and offers
Requirements and qualifications:
- Good Experience on SEO, SMM, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing& Content Writing.
- Perform keyword research by using various tools to get desired business results.
- Knowledge in xml sitemaps, webmaster tools, reporting on client projects.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Comfortable with on-page SEO for HTML, WordPress, e-commerce site.
- SEO Strategy – Good Knowledge of off-page SEO techniques.
- Optimizing Contents of pages to make them keyword enriched.
- Back link creation and optimization.
- Social Media Specialist who has experience in Online Promotion
- Experience with but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
- Knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Analyze reports to identify social media successes and new opportunities.
- Experience with YouTube video optimization.
- Awareness of traditional and new media tactics, including digital and social media.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, can express written ideas, thoughts and facts in a clear, convincing and organized way.
Send Resume to HR@ibcauto.com